Overflowing with WHITE STONES by Deborah Waldron Fry

I saw a house filled to overflowing with WHITE STONES. Not just one but thousands! They were even spilling out into the yard. And so I hear this for you, His Beloved Bride:

Overflowing with WHITE STONES by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw a house filled to overflowing with WHITE STONES. Not just one but thousands! They were even spilling out into the yard. And so I hear this for you, His Beloved Bride:

"The enemy has attempted to cast aspersions upon you, Beloved. I have seen this and I tell you, My Child, that I will not let these false accusations stand against you. Satan wants to convince you that his "jury" has cast a black stone against you, but My Dear Child, I have declared you INNOCENT of all charges.

I have given you a WHITE stone. Your righteousness is of Me. The handwriting that stood against you has been NAILED to the Cross, to be remembered no more. You wear MY Robe of Righteousness, clean and white. My Grace is sufficient for you, Dear One. You are justified and have been made upright and in right standing with Me by the Blood of the Lamb.

The enemy is the accuser of the brethren. I came to bring you LIFE, abundant and overflowing with My Goodness. Be of good cheer, Little One. You are NOT forsaken. You carry My Name and authority and I delight in you, My Bride. You are no longer condemned, My Love, but you are my beautiful, brilliant one shining in this dark world."

CAST ASPERSIONS: to criticize someone or someone's character; to make a rude and insulting remark.“Aspersions” is an unusual word whose main meaning is “false or misleading accusations; to make damaging or spiteful remarks."

“White”: Leukos:
1. light, bright, brilliant,
2. brilliant from whiteness, (dazzling) white,
3. of the garments of angels, and of those exalted to the splendor of the heavenly state,
4. of white garments as the sign of innocence and purity of the soul
“Stone” : psephos
1. a small worn smooth stone, a pebble
2. a vote; in the ancient courts of justice the accused were condemned by black pebbles and the acquitted by white ones.
..Revelation 2:17 He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches; To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a WHITE STONE, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knows saving he that receives it.
“new” - chadash - new, new thing, fresh, repaired, renewed, same root as holy
“name” - nakav - to pierce, perforate, bore, appoint
..Isa 62:4 You shall no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall your land any more be termed Desolate: but you shall be called Hephzibah, and your land Beulah: for the LORD delights in you, and your land shall be married. 5 and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget