REIGN in the Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I have created you anew to REIGN in the Spirit. You are no longer subject to the powers of this world. You are no longer under the law of sin and death.

REIGN in the Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I have created you anew to REIGN in the Spirit. You are no longer subject to the powers of this world. You are no longer under the law of sin and death. You are not "under that circumstance." You are ABOVE and not beneath. The enemy is under your feet because he is under My Feet. I have raised you up with Me. As I am, so are you in this world. The same grace that saved you is the very same grace that empowers you to overcome.

My grace is sufficient for you, Dear One. My strength is made perfect in your weakness. I am MORE than enough. You overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of your testimony. The devil does NOT look down on you, Dear One, but you are looking down on him. The same POWER that raised My Son from the dead dwells in you, My Child. You are NOT powerless. Let not these words fall from your lips, "Yes, but."

There are no buts in the kingdom of your God, My Love. All of My promises are YES and AMEN. You are MORE than a conqueror through Him who loves you. Walk in Me, Beloved. Walk by the Spirit. Let your faith be your eyes. Rise up, My Warrior Bride. I will be your strength. I have chosen you and equipped you. Walk in step with your Beloved. There is a mighty army who shall walk and REIGN in the Spirit, doing mighty exploits, the likes of which the world has never seen before.

Definition of reign
Royal authority; the dominion of a monarch; power over; sovereignty, scepter, the imperial authority symbolized by a scepter. (Jesus), dominion, rule; dominance or power through legal authority
..John 3:31 He that comes from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaks of the earth: He that comes from heaven is above all.

..Ephesians 1:20 which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, 21far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age, but also in the one to come. 22And God put everything under His feet and made Him head over everything for the church.

..Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus.

..Galatians 5:16So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. (the "buts") :)
..Romans 13:14Instead, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the desires of the flesh.

..Galatians 5:25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us walk in step with the Spirit.
..Romans 5:17 For if, by the trespass of the one man, (Adam) death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness REIGN IN LIFE through the one Man, Jesus Christ!

..John 14:12Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in Me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget