Beloved. Arise and Shine by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Arise and shine. You are My anointed ones, My sons and daughters of oil. I have called you holy by the Blood of the Lamb.

Beloved. Arise and Shine by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Arise and shine. You are My anointed ones, My sons and daughters of oil. I have called you holy by the Blood of the Lamb. The enemy wants to cause you great confusion and fear with his deceit, lies, and acts of violence.

But you are a Child of Light and of the day and not of the darkness. My Spirit is burning brightly within your heart. Your feet are barely touching the earth, My Child. For I have raised you up and seated you with Me in heavenly places. My Spirit burns brightly within you. You are a reflection of your Savior. I am filling your Lamp to overflowing with My Golden Oil.

Everywhere you walk, you shall leave sparks of Life and Light behind. Hold up your Torch in the dark and hidden places. For you are My hands and My feet, My witness to an evil world; your Father's Voice to a lost and dying generation. These are the words of Him who holds the seven stars in His right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands. I call you beautiful, lovely, and wise. You are My glorious one, shining brightly for all to see. In My light, they shall see Light.

...Psalm 36:9 For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light.

...Revelation 1:4-5 Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne, and from Jesus Christ.

...Revelation 2:1..These are the words of Him who holds the seven stars in His right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands.

.....Zechariah 4:11Then I said to him, “What are these two olive trees on the right of the lampstand and on its left?” 12And I answered the second time and said to him, “What are the two olive branches which are beside the two golden pipes, which empty the golden oil from themselves?” 13So he answered me, saying, “Do you not know what these are?” And I said, “No, my lord.” 14Then he said, “These are the two anointed ones (sons of oil) who are standing by the Lord of the whole earth.”

...1 John 1:6 If we say we have fellowship with Him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. 7But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.

...1 Thessalonians 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

...Matthew 5:14You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. 15Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a basket. Instead, they set it on a lampstand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.…



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget