Beloved. I am the Lord of the Harvest by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I am the Lord of the Harvest. You who sow in tears shall reap with joyful singing. You have planted the Word with your tears and you SHALL see the harvest.

Beloved. I am the Lord of the Harvest by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am the Lord of the Harvest. You who sow in tears shall reap with joyful singing. You have planted the Word with your tears and you SHALL see the harvest. I am faithful unto a thousand generations. Do not fret over the future of your little ones or the ones who have wandered away. My promise is that ALL of your children shall be taught by Me and great shall be the peace of your children.

Do not be anxious, Dear One, but give them completely to Your Savior. Know in Whom you believe and be persuaded that I am well able to keep that which you have committed unto Me until that Day. For thus says the LORD: Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken, and the prey of the tyrant be rescued, for I will contend with those who contend with you, and I will save your children.

The enemy may have blinded them for a moment, but the LORD of the harvest shall send out laborers as you pray. My warriors are stationed all over the world for such a time as this. Only I know the heart of a person. I alone know how to reach them, My Child. My Spirit shall draw them to Me. I am sending harvest angels with their sickles to bring in your children and your children's children and all those you have prayed for. Rejoice, Beloved, and faint not. I am the Author and Finisher of salvation.

He who goes back and forth weeping, carrying his bag of seed, will indeed come again with a shout of joy, bringing his sheaves with him. By Grace, I shall bring many sons and daughters to Glory. You shall see My Goodness in the land of the living for the fields are white with harvest.

..Hebrews 2:9But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honor because He suffered death, so that by the grace of God He might taste death for everyone. 10In bringing many sons to glory, it was fitting for God, for whom and through whom all things exist, to make the pioneer of their salvation perfect through suffering.

..Matthew 9:38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the Harvest, that He will send forth laborers into His harvest.

..Matthew 13:38The field is the world, and the good seed represents the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one, 39and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

..Hebrews 1:14 Are not the angels ministering spirits, sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?
..Revelation 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. 15And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. 16And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget