Beloved. To Walk With Me by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. To walk with Me does not mean that you will not have tribulations. They will come, Dear One. The devil comes but to steal, kill, and destroy. He comes with lies, and symptoms,

Beloved. To Walk With Me by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. To walk with Me does not mean that you will not have tribulations. They will come, Dear One. The devil comes but to steal, kill, and destroy. He comes with lies, and symptoms, and temptations to throw you off track. But do not fear, My Love. I am with you always. My Grace is sufficient for you.

My Power is perfected in your weakness. When you are at your weakest, My abundant, limitless power rests upon you and in you. I have chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise. I have chosen the weak ones to shame the strongman. Your Husband is your Maker. I am the Eternal God, the Almighty. I am He who calls those things that be not as though they were. I give power to the faint, and when you have no strength left, I will carry you on eagle's wings. Rise up, My Love.

My everlasting Arms are under you. I take you by your right hand, My Child. This is My promise to My beloved. I shall renew your strength; you shall mount up with wings as eagles; you shall run, and not be weary; and you shall walk, and not faint.

2 Corinthians 12:8,9 And I begged of my Lord concerning this three times, to remove it from me. And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness.” I shall therefore joyfully boast in my sufferings, that the power of The Messiah may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.

1 Corinthians 1:27-29 but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong, and the base things of the world and the despised God has chosen, the things that are not, so that He may nullify the things that are, so that no man may boast before God.

Deuteronomy 33:27The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and He shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.

Isaiah 40:29-31 He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increases strength.30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget