Beloved. Your Steps Are Ordered by Deborah Waldron Fry

When you turn to the left or to the right, you will hear My Voice behind you, saying" This is the Way."

Beloved. Your Steps Are Ordered by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Your steps are ordered, directed, and established by Me. Though you stumble, you will never fall for I hold you by the hand. I delight in your way and I bless your path. I am He who knows the end from the beginning. When you turn to the left or to the right, you will hear My Voice behind you, saying" This is the Way."

You are not lost, Dear One, but you are found. You are My Child and the sheep of My pasture. Even if you wander away for a season, I will never give up on you. I am He who is faithful and True. I will never abandon you, but I will search for you and pick you up, put you on My shoulders and bring you back into My fold. I will never leave nor forsake you. Even through the valleys and the dry places, I am with you.

I will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, and I WILL provide a way of escape from every one of them. So be not downcast, My Love. I am He who is faithful unto a thousand generations. Continue to walk in Me, Dear One. I am the Forerunner, who has gone before you. You walk upon

My Highway of Holiness created for you by the Blood of the Lamb. You walk in My beautiful paths of Grace. I am the Way, My Child. Therefore, no evil beast can come upon it for only My redeemed walk here. Fear not, Beloved. We shall walk through this life together. I am well able to keep you from falling. And soon, I SHALL present you faultless before the Presence of Your Father's Glory with exceeding joy.

..Isaiah 30:21 And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left.

..Proverbs 16:9 A man's heart plans his way, but the LORD determines his steps.
..Psalm 37:23-24 The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand.

..Isaiah 35:8A highway will be there, a roadway, And it will be called the Highway of Holiness. The unclean will not travel on it, But it will be for him who walks that way, And fools will not wander on it. 9No lion will be there, Nor will any vicious beast go up on it; These will not be found there. But the redeemed will walk there.

..Jude 1:24 24Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,25To the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget