My Child. Before A Word is On Your Tongue by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. The days have come in which the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the trader of grapes of him that sows the seed. I know what you have need of even before you speak it,

My Child. Before A Word is On Your Tongue by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. The days have come in which the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the trader of grapes of him that sows the seed. I know what you have need of even before you speak it, My Child. Before a word is on your tongue, I know it completely. Do not be afraid if you do not speak perfectly, Dear One. Do not be anxious that a prayer seems simple and inadequate to you. Do not withdraw and become silent because you feel that a word given on My behalf did not hit the mark.

As I did with David in the natural to bring down Goliath, so shall I do for you, mighty warrior of Mine. As you release that word, I shall perfect the trajectory of it so that it SHALL accomplish that to which it was sent. There is only One who is perfect, My Love. I am your perfection. I will perfect your speech. I shall perfect your prayers. I shall perfect and cause that Word to accomplish that to which it was sent. I shall perfect ALL that concerns you, Dear One. Not by might, not by power, but by My Spirit says the LORD of Hosts. I am the Author and the Perfecter of your faith, Beloved.

The time has now come that before you call, I will answer; and while you are yet speaking, I will hear. At My word, the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and the mountains before you shall melt away.

trajectory: physics: the curved path an object follows after it is thrown or shot into the air, or of an object that is traveling through space.

..Amos 9:13 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that sows seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.

..Psalm 139:4 Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely.
..Isaiah 65:24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

..Psalm 138:The LORD will perfect that which concerns me: thy mercy, O LORD, endures for ever:
..Isaiah 55:11 so is My Word that goes out from My mouth: It will not return to Me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

..Luke 8:11 (Jesus speaking) "The seed is the word of God."

....Hebrews 12:2Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the Author and PERFECTER of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget