Beloved. Hear the Lion's song by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Hear the Lion's song. The song that brings forth something out of nothing. I am fine tuning your ears to hear My Voice.

Beloved. Hear the Lion's song by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Hear the Lion's song. The song that brings forth something out of nothing. I am fine tuning your ears to hear My Voice. I need you to be able to discern even the most subtle nuances in a written or spoken word. Do not be anxious about this tweaking and adjusting, My Child, because I will do this through My Spirit. You shall be on My Frequency and you will not listen to another.

I spoke creation into existence and My powerful Word is still holding it together. My Voice, vibrating with Life and Light is the glue holding all things together. My Word lives forever and supersedes the natural and material reality. My Words shape physical matter and they NEVER pass away. So do not fear, Dear One. I am the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. Hear Me roaring over your life. I am rearranging and creating. Roar with Me, Little One. Let My Word be in your mouth.

Speak in faith. Faith in Your Savior. The things you believe for and speak forth but do not yet see are more real than those things seen in the natural. The invisible shall become visible. Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the LORD of Hosts. Walk after Me, Little One and I shall make you as bold as a Lion. You shall hear Me roar and the wicked one who vexes you so shall be no more.

Definition of NUANCE:1: a subtle distinction or variation:2 sensibility to, awareness of, or ability to express delicate shadings.

..Isaiah 30:21 He, your Teacher will no longer hide Himself, but your eyes will behold your Teacher. 21Your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right or to the left.

..Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
..Hebrews 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful word.

....Colossians 1:16For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

..Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth will pass away but My words will never pass away.
..Hosea 11:10 They will walk after the LORD, He will roar like a lion; Indeed He will roar And His sons will come trembling from the west.

..Prov 28:1 The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

..Revelation 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

..Rev 10:3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget