God’s Word Promises Protection And Peace Part Two by John Hagee

Though feelings such as fear, anxiety, discouragement and depression are completely normal and to be expected, I will not allow them to control my attitude or behavior, for I am responsive to and controlled by the Holy Spirit.

God’s Word Promises Protection And Peace Part Two by John Hagee
Psalm 34:1718—The righteous cry and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.  The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

God’s Word Promises Protection And Peace In Times Of Fear And Anxiety!
Part Two—

Though feelings such as fear, anxiety, discouragement and depression are completely normal and to be expected, I will not allow them to control my attitude or behavior, for I am responsive to and controlled by the Holy Spirit.

With your help, I will examine my feelings to uncover the faulty thoughts on which they are based, for as I think in my heart, so am I.  I examine every thought that enters my mind and I refuse to consider, believe or dwell on any argument or reasoning that contradicts the Word of God.  With the help of the Holy Spirit, I speak the Word of God over my life.  God’s Word promises protection and peace in times of rejection; understanding and forgiveness in times of anger; faith and hope in times of discouragement; and compassion and healing in times of depression.

I continually bring my thoughts and needs to God in prayer.  I thank Him for His love and mercy, and His promise to affectionately care for me when I cast my cares on Him.  And God’s peace, which goes far beyond anything I could ever understand, settles over me, guarding my heart and mind in Christ Jesus.  I have the mind of Christ, holding the thoughts, feelings and purposes of His heart and I set my mind on higher things.  God keeps me in perfect and constant peace because I set my mind on Him.  His eyes are on me, and His ears are attentive to my prayers.  He watches to show Himself strong on my behalf.  I put my trust in Him, for He is a very present help in trouble.

Source:  Man of God 18 Days of Promise


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget