My End Time Army by Deborah Waldron Fry

My Warriors. Be alert to the wiles of the devil. Be careful of what enters your eyegates and eargates, My Child. I have given you keen hearing and supernatural vision.

My End Time Army by Deborah Waldron Fry
My Warriors. Be alert to the wiles of the devil. Be careful of what enters your eyegates and eargates, My Child. I have given you keen hearing and supernatural vision. Guard these precious gifts, Dear One. I have called you into My endtime army. I have called you into the prophetic. I have opened your eyes to see what the world cannot.

You are now dead to sin and alive in Me. You have been transformed by My Word, and not conformed to the way of the world. I have made you sensitive to the slightest change in the spiritual atmosphere around you. You shall be able to discern between good and evil by My Spirit within you. Fear not the darkness, Beloved. Ask and I shall give you the Spirit of revelation and understanding. Look not at the natural state around you.

You are a NEW creation with Spiritual sensory organs. I have enlightened your eyes with My Light and opened your ears to My Voice. Let not the enemy of your soul overwhelm your natural senses with evil reports and scenes of destruction. Renew your mind with the washing of the Word. Keep your eyes upon Me, My Warrior Bride, and not of the things of the world. In this way, you are purified.

You were once blind, but now you see, you were once deaf, but now you hear. Go forth, Mighty Warrior. Be strong in your God and in the power of My Might. Speak with boldness and tear down the strongholds of the enemy in My name. And nothing shall be impossible to you.

...1 John 3:2-3 Dear friends, we are God’s children now, and what we will be has not yet been revealed. We know that whenever it is revealed we will be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is. And everyone who has this hope focused on Him purifies himself, just as Jesus is pure.

...Psalm 36:9 For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light

...Ephesians 1:17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Glory, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him, 18 having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which He has called you, what are the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints.

... 2 Corinthians 4:3-4But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled only to those who are perishing, among whom the god of this age has blinded the minds of those who do not believe so they would not see the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God.

...Romans 12:2Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.

...Psalm 141:3Set a guard, O LORD, over my mouth; Keep watch over the door of my lips.

...Ephesians 6:10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

...Matthew 17:20 For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget