My Joy is Supernatural by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Do not let FEAR take your song away. Do you speak to that spirit of fear when he comes calling? Fear of any kind is not of Me, My Child.

My Joy is Supernatural by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do not let FEAR take your song away. Do you speak to that spirit of fear when he comes calling? Fear of any kind is not of Me, My Child. I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. Perfect Love casts out all fear. You are no longer a slave to fear, you belong to Me. You are My Dear Child. In My Presence is fullness of Joy. My Joy is your strength. It is not the natural joy that occurs when something good happens to you.

My Joy is supernatural. Even in the midst of your trials and pain, I shall pour out the Oil of Gladness and fill you to overflowing. My Love heals you, Little One. No longer be a slave to your circumstances. You are over, not under. You are above and not beneath. You are the head and not the tail. The devil is no longer your master. I have rescued you from the dominion of darkness and translated you into My Kingdom of Light. You belong to Me now. I am your Abba Father. My Grace is ALWAYS sufficient to overcome anything. Cry out to Me when your heart is fearful. I shall strengthen your weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees. Do not doubt, but speak to that mountain of FEAR, and command it to go in My name. Rise up, My Warrior Bride. Say to those with fearful hearts, "Be strong, and do not fear, for your God is coming to destroy your enemies. He is coming to save you."

...2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

...Galatians 4:6And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” 7So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, you are also an heir through God.

... Ephesians 1The Message (MSG) 1-2 I, Paul, am under God’s plan as an apostle, a special agent of Christ Jesus, writing to you faithful believers in Ephesus. I greet you with the grace and peace poured into our lives by God our Father and our Master, Jesus Christ.
...2 Corinthians 12:9 But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

...Mark 11:22“Have faith in God,” Jesus said to them. 23“Truly I tell you that if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and has no doubt in his heart but believes that it will happen, it will be done for him. 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
... Isaiah 35:4 Say to those with fearful hearts, "Be strong, and do not fear, for your God is coming to destroy your enemies. He is coming to save you."

...Romans 6:14 For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
...Romans 7:4Therefore, my brothers, you also died to the Law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to Him who was raised from the dead..
...Romans 8:14 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
...Deuteronomy 28:13The LORD will make you the head and not the tail, and you only will be above, and you will not be underneath..


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget