Surrender All Things by Deborah Waldron Fry

Abandon yourself to Me, Beloved. Do not even hold on to a tiny piece of your heart. For the enemy will use it to his advantage. Surrender all things to Me completely.

Surrender All Things by Deborah Waldron Fry
Abandon yourself to Me, Beloved. Do not even hold on to a tiny piece of your heart. For the enemy will use it to his advantage. Surrender all things to Me completely. You will no longer need to ask how I shall do a thing, but you shall trust Me completely like a little child. For the enemy comes with doubt and fear, saying "Hath God said?" He uses this question to strike fear into your heart.

It is My desire that We be One. I have done My part, Dear One. It is finished. You are Mine. Trust Me with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. Make Me not only Savior, but Lord. Your work is to BELIEVE. You have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer you who lives, but Christ lives in you; and the life which you now live in the flesh, live by faith in the Son of God. I love you, My Child. Surrender all to Me. I will give EVERYTHING back to you.

Does not the Bride share without limit in the glory, favor and riches of the Husband? Oh yes, Beloved. This is the place of ONENESS. Everything I have, I graciously give to you. Fear not, it is My good pleasure to give you the Kingdom. He who gave His own Son for you will, with Him, give you ALL things freely. Come, Beloved. Surrender completely to the Bridegroom who loves you. You will not lose your life, but you will find it!

...Romans 8:32 He who did not spare His own Son, but gave Him up for us all--how will He not also, along with Him, graciously give us all things?

...John 17: 20I am not asking on behalf of them alone, but also on behalf of those who will believe in Me through their message, 21that all of them may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I am in You. May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one.

...Matthew 16:24-25Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me. "For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

...Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
...Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.

...…16The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him. 18I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable to the glory that will be revealed in us.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget