My Lion Warriors by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I am calling forth My Warrjavascript:void(0);iors. I am calling forth My Lion Warriors. My anointing upon you is the anointing of The Lion.

My Lion Warriors by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am calling forth My Warriors. I am calling forth My Lion Warriors. My anointing upon you is the anointing of The Lion. The righteous are as bold as a lion. The Lion of Judah. So do not weep, My Child, but roar! Let your faith roar louder than your fear and watch the enemy fall.

Though you feel as if you are hanging on by a thread, that thread is FAITH in Me! I am the Originator of that faith. It is a GIFT, and it shall not break and YOU will not break, Dear One. I will not let you fall. Though all of hell seems to be screaming around you, I have you by the hand. You are not alone, Little One. You have the anointing to roar. Allow the Lion of Judah to roar through you. Step out of the doldrums and into My Glorious Presence.

Out of Zion, comes your Deliverer. The Lion of Judah shall lay waste and expose every stronghold of Satan. And My Lion Warriors shall roar with My Roar, and you will speak with My Voice, and you will cause the enemy to flee in terror! And you shall be like your Savior with FIRE in your eyes and a Sword in your hand. Do not back down, My conquering one. You are ALIVE in Me. Your King has prevailed. The Lamb is a Lion!

 Doldrums: a spell of listlessness or despondency : a state or period of inactivity, stagnation, or slump.

...Revelation 5: 5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

...Proverbs 28:1 The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

...Proverbs 30:30 A lion [which is] strongest among beasts, and turneth not away for any;

...Psalms 104:21 - The young lions roar after their prey, and seek their meat from God.

...Hosea 11:10 They shall walk after the LORD: He shall roar like a lion: when He shall roar, then the children shall tremble from the west.

...Ezekiel 10:14 And every one had four faces: the first face [was] the face of a cherub, and the second face [was] the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.

...Genesis 49:9-10 "Judah is a lion's whelp; From the prey, my son, you have gone up He couches, he lies down as a lion, And as a lion, who dares rouse him up? "The scepter shall not depart from Judah, Nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, Until Shiloh comes, And to Him shall be the obedience of the peoples."


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget