Proclaim My Name by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Many speak of the shaking going on in this world. And so it is true. Many of these things coming upon the earth are originated by the devil.

Proclaim My Name by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Many speak of the shaking going on in this world. And so it is true. Many of these things coming upon the earth are originated by the devil. He is the destroyer, who goes about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. My Child. Do not fear. What happens to My Own when shaking occurs? Prison doors open. Chains are loosed.

The dead are raised. Angels come. Miracles happen. You have My Glory. Until now, you have been restricted in your movements upon this earth. There is death all around you. But I hear a great Sound coming from My people! It is your voice calling My Name, My Bride. This Sound is reverberating through the heavens. My Name is like the sound of thunder in the whirlwind. My Name is Light and Life. At the name of JESUS, every knee must bow! It is the Sound of the Trumpet declaring war upon the enemy. Resurrection Power dwells in you, Dear One. Proclaim My Name. Cast out the devil in My Name.

Call forth healing in My Name. The walls around you shall tumble and fall. My Bride shall not be held captive. Whom the Son has set free is free indeed. My Beloved Bride. I have called you forth for such a time as this. My death shook the earth and now you shall shake the earth with My LIFE! Now is the time. You shall shake the world with My "Zoe" LIFE!
.....................................................................................................
zóé: LIFE
Definition: life, both of physical and of spiritual existence.

Strongs 2222 life (physical and spiritual). All life throughout the universe, is derived – i.e. it always (only) comes from and is sustained by God's self-existent life. The Lord intimately shares His gift of life with people, creating each in His image which gives all the capacity to know His eternal life.
...John 1:4 Through Him (Jesus) all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made. 4In Him was LIFE (ZOE) and that life was the LIGHT of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

...Romans 8:11The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you.

...Acts 16:26 and suddenly there came a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison house were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone's chains were unfastened.
...Matthew 28:2Suddenly there was a great earthquake, for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, rolled away the stone, and sat on it. 3His appearance was like lightning, and his clothing white as snow.

...Matthew 27:50When Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, He yielded up His spirit. 51At that moment the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth quaked and the rocks were split. 52The tombs broke open, and the bodies of many saints who had fallen asleep were raised.…


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget