The Healing Balm of Gilead by Tammy Lang Jensen

A stone of offense here, a rock of unforgiveness there (2 Kings 3:25). Let God's battering ram of love, breakthrough the dam at the river's bank.

The Healing Balm of Gilead by Tammy Lang Jensen
Wise words are like deep waters; wisdom flows from the wise like a bubbling brook (proverbs 18:4). What is flowing from your well today, what is bubbling up from your brook. Are you at wellspring of life (Proverbs 4:23), has your brook become clogged up.

A stone of offense here, a rock of unforgiveness there (2 Kings 3:25). Let God's battering ram of love, breakthrough the dam at the river's bank. Those who dwell in the fathers house, will never want for love. "One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I might dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple" (Psalm 27:4).

What have you inquired of the Lord today? Have you offered a prayer for another. I will pray for those who persecute me (Matthew 5:44). I will speak quietly to their pain. Hurting people, hurt people; this I know for sure. Guide my words and hand O Lord, that I might be the healing balm of Gilead (Jeremiah 8:22). Soothing wounds and broken heart.

"God heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds" (Psalm 147:3). Let me flow through the world on wings of love. Let me walk the streets with you O Lord. Help me to see as you can see, help me to walk in love. Maybe today you long for a father, maybe today you need his love. Cry out to Daddy God, sing songs to Abba Father (Romans 8:15).

The one true living God, sticks closer than a brother (Jeremiah 10:10). No greater love hath any man, then to lay down his life for a friend (John 15:13). Are you a friend to God today?....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget