A Wall of Protection by Deborah Waldron Fry

Fear not, Beloved. I, Myself, will be an encircling rampart of fire,' declares the LORD, 'and I will be the Glory in your midst.'

 A Wall of Protection by Deborah Waldron Fry
Fear not, Beloved. I, Myself, will be an encircling rampart of fire,' declares the LORD, 'and I will be the Glory in your midst.' You have touched My heart with your prayers, My Child. I have placed a wall of protection around each of My Children and around your families.

It is a wall of Fire and it is My Glory. You will not need natural walls, Beloved, for I am your protection, not only defending you from attack, but My Holy Spirit Fire burning in you shall consume the enemy who presumes to assault you.

Evil cannot break through nor can he undermine My provision for you. I shall make My Glory conspicuous by the mighty deeds I shall do for My people and the providential care with which I shall take care of you in these last days. My Glory shall be seen upon you and known to be dwelling within you by My Spirit, just as was revealed in the past by the pillar of fire and the Shekinah Glory of your God. The Bridegroom King is be your protection, not only defending you from attack, but consuming the enemy who dares to touch My anointed Bride. I am your Prince and Protector. 'For I,' declares the LORD, 'will be a wall of Fire around you, and I will be the Glory in your midst.

Definition of rampart:a protective barrier, bulwark, fortification, to drive danger or attack away from, defend, cover, fence, guard, keep, protect, safeguard, screen, secure, shield, contend, fight, war; conserve, preserve, save;
Zechariah 2:5

'For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.' KJV

'For I,' declares the LORD, 'will be a wall of fire around her, and I will be the Glory in her midst.' NASB

'I Myself will be an encircling rampart of fire,' declares the LORD, 'and I will be the Glory in her midst.' ISV

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary
In the church of God there yet is room for other multitudes, more than man can number. None shall be refused who trust in Christ; and He never shuts out from heaven one true member of the church on earth. God will be a Wall of fire round them, which can neither be broken through nor undermined, nor can it be assailed without danger to those who attack. This vision was to have its full accomplishment in the gospel church, which is extended by admitting the Gentiles into it; and which has the Son of God for its Prince and Protector; especially in the glorious times yet to come.

Pulpit Commentary
Verse 5. - A wall of fire. She will not need walls. God will be her protection, not only defending her from attack, but consuming the enemy who may presume to assault her (comp. Deuteronomy 4:24; Psalm 68:2). God will make His glory conspicuous by the mighty deeds He will do for His people and the providential care He will take of her. He shall be known to be dwelling there, as He revealed His presence by the pillar of fire and the Shekinah Glory (comp. Isaiah 60:1, 2, 19).


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget