I am the Breath of Life by Deborah Waldron Fry

The pressures of this life have knocked the wind out of you. Fear Not, My Child. I am the Breath of Life.

I am the Breath of Life by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Mighty Warrior. The Spirit of God has made you and the Breath of the Almighty gives you life. Some of you feel like you cannot catch your breath. The pressures of this life have knocked the wind out of you. Fear Not, My Child. I am the Breath of Life. Come to Me, all who are weary and I will give you rest. Lay your head upon My Bosom.

Hear My Heartbeat for you. I designed you to be "in sync" with your Creator. In Me, you live and move and have your being. I am the Vine. You are the branches. Without Me, you can do nothing. No more trying, Dear One. No more striving. I shall supply all your needs according to My riches in Glory. Just rest and trust. Breathe deeply, My Love.

Let the fragrance of Christ fill your senses. In My Presence is fullness of joy and at My Right hand, pleasures forever more. I hold your hand and watch over you. This is not fiction, Dear One, but truth. Let the Breath of My Spirit comfort you. Like a mighty Wind, My Spirit will fill your lungs again. Forever, I hold you close in My Heart.

Your heart rate is actually tied in to your breathing rate in a phenomenon called "respiratory sinus arrythmia (RSA)"

Bosom: Bible: To have in one's bosom indicates kindness, secrecy, or intimacy (Gen 16:5 ; 2 Sam 12:8 ). Jesus is said to have been in "the bosom of the Father," i.e., He had the most perfect knowledge of the Father, had the closest intimacy with Him ( John 1:18 ). ( John 13:23 ) was "leaning on Jesus' bosom" at the last supper. Our Lord carries His lambs in His bosom, i.e., has a tender, watchful care over them ( Isaiah 40:11 ).

John 13:23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved. (John was lying, then, next to Jesus, his position being inside that of Jesus.) Expositor's Greek Testament
Definition of "in sync"

1 :in a state in which two or more people or things move or happen together at the same time and speed

2 :in a state in which two or more people or things agree with or match one another and work together properly

... Isaiah 42:5Thus says God the LORD, Who created the heavens and stretched them out, Who spread out the earth and its offspring, Who gives Breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it, 6"I am the LORD, I have called you in righteousness, I will also hold you by the hand and watch over you, And I will appoint you as a covenant to the people, as a light to the nations.
…Acts 17:27God intended that they would seek Him and perhaps reach out for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us. 28‘For in Him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘ We are His offspring.’

...Job 33:4 The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
amazing painting by 김용성 yongsung kim


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget