I am The Amen by Deborah Waldron Fry

They say your finances are crashing, your mind and body are deteriorating and daily you are fighting an uphill battle.

I am The Amen by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. To you, I am the Amen. I am He who is faithful and true. I have the last say in your life, My Child. I know many of you have received bad reports.

They say your finances are crashing, your mind and body are deteriorating and daily you are fighting an uphill battle. It is reported there is no hope. But these reports are based on man's knowledge.

These negative reports are meant to fill you with fear. Men can only "predict" future events based on past experiences. The world does not know Me, Beloved. But you know Me. You are a citizen of heaven. You have been translated from the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of My Dear Son. It is written that My plans for you are good. You have a book, My Child, full of GOOD DAYS. All of your days were written in My Book before you were ever formed. My thoughts toward you are precious and vast. I have declared the end from the beginning.

Believe not the world's report, Beloved, but believe the report of the Lord. Acquaint yourself with My promises, for they are YES and AMEN for all who find Me. Call forth those things that be not as though they were. Call forth your Destiny that is written in your Book. Call forth that your days be fulfilled as they are written. My plans for you shall stand. My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all My purpose in your life, My Love. Fear not. Rest in My promises. Trust in My goodness and faithfulness. I have spoken, and I will bring it to pass; I have purposed, and I will do it.

…Psalm 139:16Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written the days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them. 17How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them!

... Isaiah 53:1 Who hath believed Our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?
... Proverbs 8:34 Blessed is the man who listens to Me, Watching daily at My gates, Waiting at My doorposts. 35 For he who finds Me finds life and obtains favor from the LORD.

...John 17:3 Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.

... Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, 10 declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, “My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,” 11 calling a bird of prey from the east, the man of My counsel from a far country. I have spoken, and I will bring it to pass; I have purposed, and I will do it.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget