The New Covenant by Deborah Waldron Fry

The enemy was running from them! They were no longer hiding behind walls, but they had become a Living Wall of Fire that the enemy can't stop.

The New Covenant by Deborah Waldron Fry
I was asking Father about the subject and purpose of a watchman according to the New Covenant. Instead of a lone watchman on a wall looking out for the enemy, I saw in the Spirit that we had become the wall! 

 I saw the Body of Christ formed into a Glorious living wall of warriors and they were running across the earth proclaiming God's love and freedom to the captives through Jesus Christ. Many were joining them. The enemy was running from them! They were no longer hiding behind walls, but they had become a Living Wall of Fire that the enemy can't stop. Their focus was no longer on the enemy, but on Jesus!

"Beloved. You are My Watchmen of the New Covenant. You no longer watch in dread for the enemy, but you watch for your Savior. No longer do My people have to tremble before the enemy. No longer do you have to hide from the devil. Oh no, My Child. I have raised you up to be a Wall of Offense against the powers of darkness. A stone of stumbling to the enemy. You are My Living Stones. You are a Spirit filled Powerhouse.

I have united you together for such a time as this. Through you, My Spirit is trampling and tearing down the walls of the enemy. You are on the frontlines, Dear One. You are a Wall of offense against ALL the powers of the enemy.The gates of hell will NOT prevail against you! I have given you My authority to trample serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means harm you. Fear not, My Warrior Bride. I am with you always. For I,' declares the LORD, am a Wall of Fire around you, and the Glory in your midst.'"

...1 Peter 2: 5Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. 6Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a Chief Corner Stone, elect, precious: and he that believes on Him shall not be confounded. 7Unto you therefore which believe He is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the Stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the Head of the corner,8And a Stone of stumbling, and a Rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

...Ephesians 2:19Therefore you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens of the saints and members of God’s household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus Himself as the Cornerstone. 21In Him the whole building is fitted together and grows into a holy temple in the Lord.

…Zechariah 2:5For I,' declares the LORD, will be a wall of fire around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.'"
Luke 10:19


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget