The Doubting Thomas Days by Tammy Lang Jensen

I kept hearing that song this morning. My eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord; over and over again.

The Doubting Thomas Days by Tammy Lang Jensen
I kept hearing that song this morning. My eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord; over and over again. I hear him calling us to walk under the glory.

 To shine forth for all the world to see. However, as it is written: No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him (1 Corinthians 2:9).

We are his beloved, his beautiful bride. Let us have the mind of Christ, the thoughts of Christ, the love of Christ. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end (Jeremiah 29:11). I know the beginning from the end. I am the Alpha and Omega.

I see it all, know it all, and have planned at all. Your job is to have faith that can move mountains, perseverance till the end, and have complete and total trust and reliance on the Father above. Do you need to see me, that you might know me. Then Jesus told him, because you have seen me, you have believed; Blessed are those who have not seen, yet have believed (John 20:29). We all have doubting Thomas days, but I want more Peter days.

I want to walk on the water with Jesus. Come to me, all who have mustard seed faith, and I will give you a tree. To be a disciple is not an easy task. But, to go back where you came from is harder still. Of them the proverbs are true: A dog returns to its vomit. And another says, a washed pig returns to the mud (2 Peter 2:22). I want to be the bride of Christ, awaiting departure. Come now, let us settle the matter, says the Lord. Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as Crimson, I will make them white as wool (Isaiah 1:18). You will walk on the water, you will declare my word.

The glory cloud will follow you wherever you shall go. And signs, wonders and miracles will follow you all the days of your life. This is the lot of the servants of the Lord. And remember, if you were a slave when the Lord called you, you are now free in the Lord. And if you were free when the Lord called you, you are now a slave of Christ (1 Corinthians 7:22). Rather prince or pauper, we are all servants of the Lord. You were bought and paid for with a high price. Blood bought, Christ redeemed, and Father owned. You’ve been stamped with the signet ring....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget