A New Thing! by Tammy Lang Jensen

See I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?

A New Thing! by Tammy Lang Jensen
As you stood beside the ocean and waited by the lake, I was there. As you raised your fist to heaven and fell to your knees, I was there. Just say it over and over, all is well with my soul, ALL IS WELL.... I am God guided, God designed, and God aligned.

I have wrapped you in my loving arms, and will carry you across the sand. See I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert (Isaiah 43:19). I am setting hearts a blaze for you, I am bringing conviction to your enemies. I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron (Isaiah 45:2).

I feel a Cyrus anointing falling on many. The Saints of God will take it by force if necessary. The wealth of the wicked, will be transferred to the hand of the godly. And when the noon day sun is high in the sky, and the heat upon your face, you will not grow weary. But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31). So wipe the sweat from your brow, and get ready for round two.

The godly will not be shaken, and the tide of the battle is turning. I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging for bread (Psalm 37:25). Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding (Proverbs 3:5). I will make your rough places smooth and your crooked places straight.

In the beginning was the word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God (John 1:1). From the beginning, God has had your destiny planned out. Trust your God, read the word, that’s all!!!!
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget