Prophesy and Visions by Tammy Lang Jensen

Some people only come to me when disaster strikes. Crying out, save us Lord, come to our rescue. My question is, why have you not sought me out before now.

Prophesy and Visions by Tammy Lang Jensen
Some people only come to me when disaster strikes. Crying out, save us Lord, come to our rescue. My question is, why have you not sought me out before now. 
Fostering a loving lasting relationship, a familiarity between old friends. From hours spent in the darkness, praying and seeking my face. Many seek an audience with a ruler, but it is from the Lord that one gets justice (Proverbs 29:26). Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know (Jeremiah 33:3).

My children long for success, to have strength, peace, provision and victory! Let me ask you, when is the last time you sat quietly at the Master’s feet. Martha, Martha, the Lord answered, you are worried and upset about many things. There is only one thing worth being concerned about. Mary has discovered it, and it will not be taken away from her (Luke 10:41-42). Time in the presence of God is always time well spent. Seek the kingdom of God above all else, and he will give you everything you need (Luke 12:31).

In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams (Acts 2:17). But all these things will only happen if my people are seeking my face. If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land (2 Chronicles 7:14). We serve a loving forgiving God, but if you ignore him how can he help you. Call out to him today, Father, forgive me of my sins, I make you my Lord and Savior....Our God works best in your failures.

But he said to me, my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me (2 Corinthians 12:9). I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13). Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10). Finally, be strong in the Lord and the power of His might (Ephesians 6:10)....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget