Reverence To God by John Hagee

In obedience to God’s Word, I offer up prayer and thanksgiving for all who are in positions of authority.

Reverence To God by John Hagee
1 Timothy 2:12—I exhort therefore, that first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men; for kings and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
In Reverence To God, Honor And Show Respect At All Times For Those In Authority, Regardless Of Their Words, Attitudes Or Behavior

In obedience to God’s Word, I offer up prayer and thanksgiving for all who are in positions of authority.  I speak blessings over them and pray that they might be saved and increasingly able to perceive and know how to precisely and accurately handle the divine Truth of God.  I pray that God will teach our leaders to do His will and that He will send His Spirit to guide our leaders to further His cause—for this will elevate our nation.  I pray that God will lead those in authority to lead a noble life, acting honorably and in complete honesty in all things, and that He will speak His Word over their lives.  For His Word does not return to Him void, without producing any effect.  Rather, it accomplishes His purpose and pleasure and prospers in the thing for which He sends it.

All authority comes form God, existing only by His permission and appointment.  Christ is the head of all who rule and carry authority.  They are God’s servants for my good; I am loyally subject and submissive to them.  I do not fear those in authority because I conduct myself in a way that is pleasing to God.  I do what is right to show that I can be fully trusted, so that in every way I make the teaching about God, my Savior, more attractive.  In accordance to the Word of God, I am submissive to authority for the sake of the Lord.

Source:  Man of God 18 Days of Promise

Daily Living


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget