My Peace is A Wall of Protection by Deborah Waldron Fry

Today, as I was praying for someone for supernatural peace to surround them,

My Peace is A Wall of Protection by Deborah Waldron Fry
Today, as I was praying for someone for supernatural peace to surround them, I saw (in the Spirit) mighty angels that are sent by our Father to surround us and protect us. I heard "Angels of His Peace."

"Beloved. When troubles come and the spirit of fear attempts to steal your peace of mind, call upon My name. Angels hearken to the Voice of My Word in your mouth. I am sending reinforcements of angels to protect you. Mighty Warrior Angels of My Peace. This is not a dichotomy, My Child. My Peace guards your heart and your mind when you keep your focus on Me and not the circumstance. These angels carry My Presence. I am the Prince of Peace. Peace is a Guard and a hedge against all the power of the enemy. The devil is the author of distress, death, theft, and destruction. There is no peace found in him. No truth. Only lies.

Where My Peace abides, he cannot come. My Peace is a Wall of protection around you, Dear One. My Peace is substantial and real and felt by all who encounter it. And so it shall be, My Love, that wherever you go, as you trust in Me, My Peace will surround you and keep you in perfect peace. My angels encamp around you. Fear not. All conflict ceases in My Presence. Peace I leave with you, Beloved. My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. I have you surrounded by Angels of Peace."

"Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you."
2 Thessalonians 3:16

...Dichotomy: a division or contrast between two things that are represented as being opposed or entirely different.

...Reinforcement: 1. something that strengthens or encourages such as an addition of troops, supplies, etc., that augments the strength of an army or other military force 2. something designed to provide additional strength (as in a weak area)

...Substantial: 1. consisting of or relating to substance 2. not imaginary or illusory :real, true :important, essential

...John 16:33 I have told you these things, so that in Me, you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

... Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will GUARD your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

...Psalm 4:8 In peace I will lie down and sleep,for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget