The Everlasting Arms by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Be not afraid of the dark. Daddy has got you. Underneath you are the Everlasting Arms. I am He who wraps Himself with Light as a garment.

The Everlasting Arms by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Be not afraid of the dark. Daddy has got you. Underneath you are the Everlasting Arms. I am He who wraps Himself with Light as a garment. Within it's folds, you are safe. Under My Wings, you find refuge. My faithfulness is your shield and rampart. You abide in the Secret Place. It is a Place of Glory and Light. You are a Child of Light.

Whom shall you fear? He who is Light lives in your heart. Wherever you walk, My Light makes a way. This is truth. Evil does not want to see you coming. Have you ever seen the dark put out the light, Dear One? It cannot. Darkness is just the absence of Light. That is what is wrong with the world today, My Child. The absence of He who is Light. But you are My Warriors of Light, destroying the Kingdom of darkness by My Brightness in you.

Listen not to the lying voices that say you should be afraid of the dark. No, My Love. The dark one is afraid of you! I make My ministers a flaming Fire. You are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people, My Own Possession. So arise and shine, Beloved. I have called you out of darkness into My marvelous Light.

...Psalm 104:1Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, You are very great; You are clothed with honor and majesty.2Who wraps Yourself with light as with a garment: who stretches out the heavens like a curtain:3Who lays the beams of His chambers in the waters: who makes the clouds His chariot: who walks upon the wings of the wind:4 Who makes His angels spirits; His ministers a flaming fire.

...Psalm 91:4 He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

...Isaiah 9:2 The people who walk in darkness will see a great light; Those who live in a dark land, The light will shine on them.

...1 Peter 2:9But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for His own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

...Ephesians 5:8 for you were formerly darkness, but now you are Light in the Lord; walk as children of Light.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget