A Time of Acceleration for You by Deborah Waldron Fry

Therefore, cast all your burdens upon Me so that you can be free to ride like the Wind. I shall direct you by My Spirit. My Spirit is like the wind,

A Time of Acceleration for You by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. It is a time of acceleration for you, My Child. Let go of the reins, My Precious One. You hold the reins tightly in your hands and forget about the freedom that comes when you cast all your cares upon Me.

You do not have to hang on for "dear life" any longer, Dear One. You are coming down the backstretch. Time is almost complete.

Therefore, cast all your burdens upon Me so that you can be free to ride like the Wind. I shall direct you by My Spirit. My Spirit is like the wind, it blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but know not where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with you, My Child. Relax and let go, My Love. Trust Me with all of your heart.

Enjoy the ride. My plans for you are always for good and not for evil. I know the end from the beginning. Let that stress melt from your body and mind as you trust in Me. I am your Peace and Freedom. My Love shall set you free to ride the Winds of the Spirit. I am your Lifegiver and the Waymaker, My Bride. Whom the Son has set free is free indeed. Fly, Beloved, fly! Indeed, you are the winner of this race! You shall leave the devil in the dust behind you!

...John 3:8 7 "Do not be amazed that I said to you, 'You must be born again.' 8 "The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit."

...Hebrews 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking to Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

...Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding;6 in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

...Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD is my strength and my song

...Romans 8:1Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death.
...John 8:36 Whom the Son sets free, is free indeed

...Galatians 5:1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget