My Mercies by Deborah Waldron Fry

Your faith is singing through the night, for you see in your spirit that the Dawn is breaking.

My Mercies by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Your tears may endure for the night, but JOY comes in the morning. You are My Nightingales, singing in the midst of the present evil darkness. 

Your faith is singing through the night, for you see in your spirit that the Dawn is breaking.

Your confidence is in My unfailing Love; My Mercies are new every morning. You have pressed in to know Me. Faith sees that the Sun has already risen. Sing even through your tears, Dear One. For your beautiful song announces that the Light has come.

I am He who turns darkness into Light, night into day. Arise and shine, My Love. The night has not won. The Sun of Righteousness has risen with Healing in His wings. Though darkness is upon the earth and thick darkness is upon the peoples, My Glory rises upon you and My Glory shall be seen upon you. Sing with all your heart, for I have put a new song in your mouth. You sing in the midst of the night for your eyes have beheld the Light of My Face.

My going forth is as certain as the dawn. Darkness cannot touch you, Dear One. Rejoice, Beloved. My unfailing love and mercy in your life shall never fail, and continue always, fresh as the morning, as sure as the sunrise.

...Hosea 6:3 So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD. His going forth is as certain as the dawn;

...Lamentations 3:22 The Lord's unfailing love and mercy still continue,23 Fresh as the morning, as sure as the sunrise.

... Psalm 139:11 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night,”12 even the darkness is not dark to You;

the night is bright as the day, for darkness is as light with you.

... Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.2 For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and His glory will be seen upon you.3 And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn.

...Psalm 40:2He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, And He set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm. 3He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; Many will see and fear And will trust in the LORD.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget