Breaks Every Yoke by Deborah Waldron Fry

My songs are full of LIGHT and LIFE, the FLAME of the Lord. Listen to My Words, My Darling, My Love. My Song is RINGING through your atmosphere.

Breaks Every Yoke by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. My anointing BREAKS EVERY YOKE. You are anointed because you are My Child. The Holy Spirit dwells in your heart. I am the Anointed One, THE Christ, your Messiah. I wear the Victor's Crown.

The devil has NO legal right to you or your family when born again from above. I am singing over you, Dear One. I am singing songs of deliverance over you. I am FOR you. My Heart is always overflowing with compassion and lovingkindness for you. My Songs are breaking through the clouds of fear, sickness and depression that threaten to engulf you. My songs are full of LIGHT and LIFE, the FLAME of the Lord. Listen to My Words, My Darling, My Love. My Song is RINGING through your atmosphere.

Sing back to Me in your spirit man. Our Holy connection transcends every demonic stronghold. My Song returns to Me and then back again to you. It is an unbreakable connection that brings victory. It is a circle of Eternal Freedom and Glory! You are free, My Love. Here is Truth. Whom the Son sets free is free indeed. Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts. It is I, proclaiming victory, mighty to save. Do not fear, Beloved. I am singing over you songs of great victory and joy. And the JOY of your Lord shall be your strength!

1. something that causes people to be treated cruelly and unfairly especially by taking away their freedom
2. a device laid on the neck of a defeated person

...Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God in the midst of you is mighty; He will save, He rejoices over you with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over you with singing.

...Isaiah 63:1 Who is this coming from Edom, from Bozrah, with His garments stained crimson? Who is this, robed in splendor, striding forward in the greatness of His strength? "It is I, proclaiming victory, mighty to save."

...Isaiah 62:5...as a Bridegroom rejoices over His bride, so will your God rejoice over you.
...Psalm 65:8 The whole earth is filled with awe at Your wonders; where morning dawns, where evening fades, You call forth songs of JOY.

...Psalm 126:5 Those who sow with tears will reap with SONGS OF JOY.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget