Fear not, My Child by Deborah Waldron Fry

You were always Mine, but you did not know Me or My Ways. But you heard My Voice calling out to you through the storms.

Fear not, My Child by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Fear not, My Child. You have sought the Ancient Paths where the Good Way is. Once you were lost and on your own and now you are found. 

Once you were wandering in wastelands with no one to guide you. You were always Mine, but you did not know Me or My Ways. But you heard My Voice calling out to you through the storms.

You answered Me and you fell into My Everlasting Arms. You heard the Sound of Amazing Grace and responded in faith. I will never let you go, My Child. I took the wilderness by storm and conquered death and the grave. I removed the yoke from your neck and freed you forever from your captors. I conquered the pitfalls and the ravenous beasts that threatened to tear you apart. Those who sought your destruction are as nothing to you now, Dear One. The devil has been utterly cast down from his high places.

Keep your eyes upon Me, Dear One, as we travel this road of life. Do you see the Dawn on the horizon bursting forth into Glorious Light? Rejoice, Beloved. You shall leap with joy at the NEW thing I am doing. I shall perform that which I have promised. Only Believe. The sick shall recover, the lame shall walk, the blind see, the deaf hear, and the dead shall be raised. Hear the sound of the Trumpet.

The Day is upon us for GREAT MIRACLES, Beloved. Forever, I am Your Helper, Healer, Companion, Lover, Savior and Friend. I am leading you Home along the Path of Victory! Until your old age and gray hairs, I will carry you. You shall never walk in darkness again.

Isaiah 46:4Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who sustains you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

...Revelation 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great Voice, as of a trumpet,11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last.

...Jeremiah 5:16Thus says the LORD, "Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, Where the good way is, and walk in it; And you will find rest for your souls.

...Song of Solomon 8:5 Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved?

...Romans 3:22 This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, 24and all are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
Amazing painting by Ricardo Colon; used with permission

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget