The Pleasures of The Flesh by Tammy Lang Jensen

I am coming to set the prisoners free. I am sending breaker angels to wield the sword and sever the cord of the enemy.

The Pleasures of The Flesh by Tammy Lang Jensen
I see a dark cloak in the spiritual realm. The Lord says, many have been wrapped up with this cloak of darkness and heaviness. 

Their minds had been chained and shackled to sins of the past, wrong mindsets, pleasures of the flesh, addictions of this world. I am coming to set the prisoners free. I am sending breaker angels to wield the sword and sever the cord of the enemy.

I am reaching down and removing the cloak of heaviness and replacing it with a robe of righteousness. I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in the robe of His righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and a bride adorns herself with her jewels (Isaiah 61:10). For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7). Let God love you, let the word of God fortify your mind.

Let your shield of faith and the light of God protect you from the powers of darkness. When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life (John 8:12). And the city has no need of sun or moon, for the glory of God illuminates the city, and the lamb is it’s light (Revelation 21:23). When you adorn yourself with your robe of righteousness, it causes your light to shine. Let the God in you be stronger than the evil in the world. When you are tempted beyond what you think you can bear, God always gives you a way of escape.

God is faithful, he gives you the ability to endure. So when your nerves are spent, and you are racked with pain and fear. Come back to your place a provision, rest in the peace and strength of the Father’s arms. The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe (Proverbs 18:10).

Run, Kneel, pray and fight, but get back to God! He is your strength in times of trouble, he is the maker of heaven and earth, the great I am! Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me? (Jeremiah 32:27). Jesus looked at them and said, with man this is impossible but with God all things are possible (Matthew 19:26). So what are you waiting for, run to the God of the impossible. Get your hopes up, your fire back, and raise the level of your expectancy. Because God is moving!!!!

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget