A Beautiful Glorious Fountain by Deborah Waldron Fry

I saw a beautiful glorious Fountain. And I saw the word YOUTH flowing from it. Beloved. I am the Fountain of Life. In Me you live and move and have your being.

A Beautiful Glorious Fountain by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw a beautiful glorious Fountain. And I saw the word YOUTH flowing from it. Beloved. I am the Fountain of Life. In Me you live and move and have your being. 

My Living Waters are forever flowing to you from the Throne of Grace. YOUTH is flowing. A restoration of your body and your soul. A Holy Spirit Flow to wash away the mindsets of this world. To restore your joy. To renew your youth. To be as a little child, able to receive blessings from My Hand. Look to this Fountain of youth, Dear One. I am not bound by time.

I am eternal and My Fountain flows forever. I am He who sees the end from the beginning. Come, Beloved, drink freely. I will take you back to when you felt free, to when the devil had not tainted your perceptions. Back to the time when My Spirit first made you feel ALIVE. Oh come to the Fountain, My Love. Come and be rejuvenated. You have not "lost" it. No, My Child. You have gained everything in Me. I satisfy you with good things and I restore your youth like the eagle. Age is only a number. You shall go forth in the Beauty of My Holiness, in the Dawn of the Day, you shall SPRING FORTH with renewed energy as the Dew. Come and drink your fill from the Fountain of Life. To him who has no might, I increase strength.

There is healing in My Fountain, Beloved. My Love never fails to make you new. You shall run and not be weary, you shall walk and not faint. ........................................ Rejuvenate: to make young or youthful again, give new vigor to, to restore to an original or new state. To stimulate (a stream) to renewed activity especially by uplift. ...

Job 33:25 Let his flesh become fresher than in youth, Let him return to the days of his youthful vigor. ...Psalm 103:5 Who satisfies your years with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle. ...Psalm 110:3Your people will offer themselves willingly in the Day of Your power, in the beauty of holiness and in holy array out of the womb of the morning; to You [will spring forth] Your young men, who are as the dew. ...Psalm 103:5 5who satisfies you with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. ...Psalm 36:8 They feast on the abundance of Your house, and You give them drink from Your river of delights. 9For with You is the fountain of life; in Your light we see light. ...John 7:37On the last and greatest day of the feast, Jesus stood up and called out in a loud voice, “If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. 38Whoever believes in Me, as the Scripture has said: ‘Streams of living water will flow from within him.’” ...Isaiah 40:28-31 Amazing artwork by Brenda Craig; used with permission

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget