A Mountain of Debt by Tammy Lang Jensen

A spouse who has hurt you, family who talks about you,

A Mountain of Debt by Tammy Lang Jensen
Do you ever look around and think your life looks like a zombie apocalypse.

Dead things following you around that you just can’t shake. A mountain of debt, a child who has gotten off on the wrong path. A spouse who has hurt you, family who talks about you, and friends who think you have gone off your rocker.

Welcome to the way of the old rugged Cross and the blood it will cost. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me (Matthew 5:11). The true sanctified saints, purified and set in order for work rarely get to go the easy way. Like any soldier they normally look a little beat up. Their ankles may be swollen from jumping off the cliff time and time again when called upon.

Always taking the fearless leap of faith with Jesus. They may have a scar or two where the enemy landed a blow and thought he had finished them, only to watch Jesus come in and again they rise from the ashes. I provide for those who grieve in Zion-to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor (Isaiah 61:3).

I challenge you today, speak to those dead things in your life. Call those things that be not as though they are. Lack I call you dead, I decree I have more than enough.

I am blessed to bless, my cup runneth over, I will lend and not borrow. These carefully erected walls of protection. Lord I invite you in to destroy them with your battering ram of love. Because the same walls that were there to protect, Have also kept the blessing out. So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone (Ezekiel 37:7). Your day of reckoning is here.

The day the wind of refreshing overtakes you. You will leap like a calf let out to pasture, a song of praise will be on your lips. But for you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings; and you will go forth and skip about like calves from the stall (Malachi 4:2). Say no to doom and gloom ville, say yes to the promised land. A land flowing with milk and honey, look with your eyes of faith. At that instant something like scales fell from Saul’s eyes, and his sight was restored. He got up and was baptized (Acts 9:18).

I declare today you will be baptized by the fire of the Holy Spirit and it will burn away all that is not of God. That the Father will give you eyes to see and ears to hear and from this day forward you will walk in the supernatural things of God. There is no turning back and your faith will clear a path before you. Signs, wonders and miracles will be your portion. And you and the Father in heaven will do great exploits together. Surrender an agreement will be your understanding. Like two old comrades in the trenches of War.

Never a word spoken just moving together effortlessly like your life depends on it; because it does. Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do what ever you ask in my name so that the Father may be glorified in the Son (John 14:12-13). Is what you’re praying and asking glorifying the Father or glorifying you?.... Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget