A Divine Set Up by Deborah Waldron Fry

Though tears endure for the night, JOY comes in the morning. No longer shall the darkness compass you round about, for My Light is breaking forth.

A Divine Set Up by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. This isn't a set back, but a come back. A Divine set up orchestrated by Me. 

What the devil meant for evil and for your demise shall become your very place of victory, My Child. I hold you in MY Hand. I am redeeming the time.

Restoring what was stolen. Resurrecting those hopes and dreams you thought had died. It is not too late, Dear One. I make all things beautiful in My timing. Hold on, My Love. The One who holds tomorrow holds you.

Though tears endure for the night, JOY comes in the morning. No longer shall the darkness compass you round about, for My Light is breaking forth. The Sun of Righteousness arises with healing in His Wings.

I am awakening the Glory within you. The devil thought he had you, he thought he had tripped you up and cast you into a pit of hopelessness. I have raised you up by My Own Right Hand. Dawn is breaking forth. It is a NEW day. The Bright and Morning Star is making all things new. I am pouring the Oil of gladness over you. I am placing upon your head a crown of beauty instead of ashes. Your mourning shall be turned into JOY.

This I have promised you and so shall it be. My Love shall never fail you, My Child. "Arise, My darling. Come away with Me, My beautiful one. For now the winter is past; the rain is over and gone, the season of singing has come." "And JOY shall dance where shadows passed, when Springtime comes anew"

...Isaiah 61:3 to provide for those who grieve in Zion;to give them a crown of beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, and a garment of praise in place of a spirit of despair. So they will be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified.

...Ecclesiastes 3:11 He hath made every thing beautiful in His time:
...Song of Solomon 2:10My beloved calls to me, “Arise, my darling. Come away with me, my beautiful one. 11For now the winter is past; the rain is over and gone. 12The flowers have appeared in the countryside; the season of singing has come, and the cooing of turtledoves is heard in our land.
...Malachi 4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in His wings; and ye shall go forth, and gambol as calves of the stall.

The last line is from the song "Where Shadows Passed" by Laura Rhinehart. Posted in comments.
amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget