A Whirlwind by Tammy Lang Jensen

I am the wind in your sails, I am the rock beneath your feet. Whoever stands on me, with me and for me will not be shaken.

A Whirlwind  by Tammy Lang Jensen
Many of you have taken the hard fast way. You have felt like there is a whirlwind swirling around you. 

This is training for reigning and time is short. The warfare is intense and you literally felt the weight of it.

Do you feel like a drowning man, looking for a lifeline. Well I am here to encourage you. Jesus answered, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me (John 14:6). I am the wind in your sails, I am the rock beneath your feet. Whoever stands on me, with me and for me will not be shaken.

In the beginning was the word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God (John 1:1). The word was made flesh and dwelt among us. The blood of Jesus gives us victory, it is just that simple. Salvation is available to all who call upon the name of Jesus. The devil whispers, “You can’t withstand the storm.”

The warrior replied, “I am the storm.” I am giving my soldiers an iron will, like a piece of rebar has replaced their spine. They will be unbendable, unbreakable an unshakable by the schemes of the enemy.

They will discern a thing, know a thing and move into action. Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle (Psalm 144:1). Bless the Lord O my soul, worship his holy name. Praise the Lord in the hard place, the mountain high, the valley low, with all that is within you. Praise Him till you see the victory!...

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget