My House is Your House by Deborah Waldron Fry

You are a partaker of My Divine Nature. I have given you everything you need through My Son and through My Spirit.

My House is Your House by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. My House is your house. You are spirit and you are seated with Me in the heavenlies. 

As your thoughts are raised to where I am, all of the "stuff" of the world will fall off of you. You are seated in victory. You are a partaker of My Divine Nature. I have given you everything you need through My Son and through My Spirit.

I have given you precious and magnificent promises. They are YES, My Child. My answer to you is YES and Amen. My House is a Place of Wonder. Come, Beloved, as a little child. Come into My Chambers. Explore the vast realms of My Estate. There are so many gifts still unopened, so much wisdom and understanding not tapped into yet, so many treasures for you to find. They are all yours, Dear One. I withhold no good thing from you ever.

I delight in your delight at discovering them. You are a joint heir with Christ Jesus, are you not, My Love? You are not a servant, but My son and My daughter. Set your mind on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden in Me. Come with Me, Beloved, and explore your Father's House.

Estate: Strongs 5564: "a definite portion of space that is viewed as enclosed, or complete in itself"

...John 14:1Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. 2In My Father’s house are many dwelling places(rooms); if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.

...Isaiah 26:20 Come, My people, enter you into your chambers, and shut your doors about you: hide yourself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation is past.

...Colossians 3:2 1Therefore, since you have been raised with Christ, strive for the things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. 2Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

...2 Peter 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through the knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. 4Through these He has given us His precious and magnificent promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature.

...2 Corinthians 1:20 For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.

...Romans 8:16The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ — if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him.

...Romans 8:15 Ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear, but ye have received the spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father."

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget