Glorious Day by Deborah Waldron Fry

You have been interceding for others and yourself. You have communed with Me in the night watches.

Glorious Day by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. It is a GLORIOUS Day. You have been seeking My Face and crying out. You have been desiring to see more of Me and to know My ways. 

You have been interceding for others and yourself. You have communed with Me in the night watches.

You have had dreams and visions and heard My Voice in the Secret Place of My Heart. I know that you have felt very alone at times. You feel that no one knows who you really are. But I know you, My Child. You are My hidden one. Your faith has produced endurance. I am releasing you now like a calf let out of a stall in the springtime. You have been taught by My Spirit and filled to overflowing.

I am bringing promotion. I am bringing provision. All of the bondages that threatened to keep you down have been utterly destroyed. This is a day of complete freedom from ALL hindrances. What the enemy thought he could use against you, I AM turning every circumstance around for your good. You will be amazed at the answers to your prayers, My Child. You will be amazed at the healings that manifest.You will be amazed at the supernatural provision coming your way. For I have announced to the powers of darkness," IT IS FINISHED." Trust, Rest and Rejoice, for that day of victory is at hand. I declare to you, Beloved, that the enemy will be ASHES under your feet! Get ready to RUN!

...Habakkuk 2:1I will stand on my guard post and station myself on the rampart; And I will keep watch to see what He will speak to me, And how I may reply when I am reproved. 2Then the LORD answered me and said, "Record the vision And inscribe it on tablets, That the one who reads it may RUN. 3"For the vision is yet for the appointed time; It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; For it will certainly come, it will not delay...

...James 1:3..knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. 4And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. 5 But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.…
...Isaiah 9:4 For God will break the chains that bind His people
...Malachi 4:2"But for you who fear My name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in His wings; and you will go forth and skip about like calves from the stall. 3"You will tread down the evil ones, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day which I am preparing," says the LORD of hosts.…


Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget