Let My Peace Override The Fear by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am the Victorious Warrior in your midst, exulting over you with joy. In this day, you shall no longer call Me 'my Master', but you shall call Me 'my Husband'; My Delight is in you.

Let My Peace Override The Fear by Deborah Waldron Fry
Still your heart, My Love. I am here with you now. Let My Peace override the fear that threatens to consume you. Be still and quiet and know that I am God. 

I am He who is your Comforter. The world does not know Me, but you know Me. The world cannot receive Me, Beloved, but you have received the Spirit of truth. My Spirit dwells in your heart.

Can you comprehend this, Dear One? The Almighty God lives in you. What can stand against you? Let My Joy be your strength. I am singing songs of Victory over you. No longer will they call you Deserted nor your land be called Desolate, for I take great delight in you, My Warrior Bride. For your Maker is your Husband; the LORD of Heaven's Armies is His name! I am your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, the God of all the earth. Fear nothing, My Child, for you are the Bride of Christ. I have betrothed you to Me forever, in the Righteousness of Christ  and in justice, in loving devotion and compassion. You belong to Me, Precious One. I am the Victorious Warrior in your midst, exulting over you with joy. In this day, you shall no longer call Me 'my Master', but you shall call Me  'my Husband'; My Delight is in you.

Isaiah 62:4 No longer will they call you Deserted, or name your land Desolate. But you will be called HEPHZIBAH, and your land BEULAH; for the LORD will take delight in you, and your land will be married.

Hebrew: HEPHZIBAH: proper name, feminine (My delight is in her); Yahweh delighteth in thee.
BEULAH: have dominion over, be husband, married, wife

...Isaiah 54:5 For your Creator is your Husband; the LORD of Heaven's Armies is His name! He is your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, the God of all the earth.

...Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, A victorious Warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with singing and shouts of joy.
...Hosea 2:16 In that day," declares the LORD, "you will call Me 'my husband,' and no longer call Me 'my Master.'

...Hosea 2:19 I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in loving devotion and compassion.

...John 14:16-17 "And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever; even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees Him not, neither knows Him: BUT YOU KNOW HIM; for He dwells with you, and shall be IN you."
...Ephesians 5:27 and to present her to Himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

...2 Corinthians 11:2 I promised you as a pure Bride to one Husband--Jesus Christ.
...Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the Bride say, Come. And let him that hears say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
amazing artwork by https://www.facebook.com/ainvaresart/

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget