Shame and Guilt by Tammy Lang Jensen

Yes, you will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea (Micah 7:19).

Shame and Guilt by Tammy Lang Jensen
The Father said, “Many of my children are still carrying around shame and guilt.” 

Guilt over actions in the past, shame over things that happened to them, body image and sin. He will again have compassion on us; he will tread our iniquities underfoot. Yes, you will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea (Micah 7:19).

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well (Psalm 139:14). For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother‘s womb (Psalm 139:13). Therefore, there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. The enemy came to steal, kill and destroy.

I came that you might have life and have it more abundantly. Are you living the abundant life that Christ died for you to have. You were purchased with a high price. It is time to step into the wholeness of that. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls, who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it (Matthew 13:45-46). You are like this pearl to the Father.

As brilliant as a million diamonds, more worth than a perfect sapphire. Of more value than rubies, and as immeasurable as the stars in the sky. This is how endless my love is for you. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever, his faithfulness continues through all generations (Psalm 100:5). The God of heaven and earth has your name written on the palm of his hand. For we are to God the pleasing aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing (2 Corinthians 2:15).

Let my prayers come before you, let my name be a sweet incense that makes you smile. All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes and cassia; out of ivory palaces string instruments have made you glad (Psalm 45:8). Therefore, I want the men in every place to pray, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and dissension (1 Timothy 2:8).

Therefore I command you this day, “Just pray, and leave the rest to me!” Who can know the thoughts and intents of the heart except the creator of it. Just do what I asked, and leave the rest to me. LET GOD BE GOD....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget