The Breaking of The Dawn by Tammy Jensen

For as a man thinks in his heart, so is he, “Eat and drink!” He says to you, but his heart is not with you (Proverbs 23:7).

The Breaking of The Dawn by Tammy Jensen
Sound the alarm
Sound the alarm
Sound the alarm....

I am coming as surely as the breaking of the dawn.

Yet, many of my people are still not ready. Tear down your pagan altars, I am sick of your rituals. Careful lip service, but no heart in the matter. I judge the thoughts and intents of a man’s heart. For as a man thinks in his heart, so is he, “Eat and drink!” He says to you, but his heart is not with you (Proverbs 23:7).

My people are on their knees crying out, seeking my hand but not my heart. How I long for fellowship with them. Intimacy with my bride is my heart cry! O Lord, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from a far. Your search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether.

You hem me in behind and before, and lay your hand upon me (Psalm 139:1-24). So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God (1 Corinthians 10:31). We are quick to call on God in the big things. Lord Heal my child, deliver me from temptation, protect me from the enemy. But what about the little things. Lord, I am getting ready to have a conversation with my spouse. Lord put a guard over my mouth lest I sin against you, bind up the spirit of confusion and cover us with your grace.

Or maybe, Lord be with me at the grocery store, cause what I have to go further. But best of all-Lord I don’t need anything today, I just want to know what is on your heart. What can I do for you today Lord? Purify your heart, seek the Lord always. Prepare your heart, mind, soul and spirit for what is coming. The least of these will be first...so the last will be first, and the first will be last (Matthew 20:16). In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the surviving remnant of his people.

Every tribe, tongue and nation will be represented in the days to come. The shofar has been blown, it is time for my army to assume their positions. Battle ready, trained and equipped. They will not love their own lives unto death, but will freely give them up for Me

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget