You Dwell in My Smile by Deborah Waldron Fry

JOY is a state of being. It is My Light and frequency. My JOY is your strength, Dear One. This is why it is written, rejoice in the Lord always.

You Dwell in My Smile by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Fear not, My Child. You dwell in My Smile. Fear is a spirit that clouds your mind and your eyes. It attempts to blind you from seeing in the Spirit. The devil tries to steal your sight through fear and doubt.

He seeks to change your frequency. I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of Power, Love and a sound mind. When this truth hits your spirit man, JOY will flood your soul. You are on My Wavelength now, My Child. No longer will depression darken your temple, your body. My JOY allows you to SEE with eyes of the Spirit.

JOY is a state of being. It is My Light and frequency. My JOY is your strength, Dear One. This is why it is written, rejoice in the Lord always. This JOY causes your frequency to rise back up in Me. You shall see and hear clearly once again, My Child. You are above and not beneath. You are in Me and I in you. You are filled with My Spirit. We are on the same frequency, Beloved, through the Blood of the Lamb. No longer allow the enemy to frighten you and disrupt our communication. Look into the Light of My Face. Allow My Joy to fill you once again. With open eyes, you shall see Me. My perfect Love shall cast out that fear, Beloved One. For fear brings torment. In My Light, you shall see farther than you ever dreamed possible. With Me, all things are possible, only believe. Taste and SEE that I am good.

When you taste of My Goodness, when you bask in My JOY, you shall SEE. In My Light, you shall SEE LIGHT! "Bright light helps depression" Harvard Medical School. "There’s a special part of your eye that senses light. Only one color of light matters to this part of your eye: BLUE LIGHT. (Dr. Jim Phelps, M.D.) God is light (1 John 1:5). Spectrum, rainbow. Blue in the Bible- HEALING, Yahweh, the sapphire Throne, heaven ...FREQUENCY: the rate at which a vibration occurs that constitutes a wave, as in radio waves and light. ...Numbers 6:25 may the LORD cause His face to SHINE upon you and be gracious to you;(In the Hebrew, the word translated shine means SMILE) :D ...Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always.

I will say it again: Rejoice! ...Psalm 36:9For with You is the fountain of life; in Your light we see light. ...2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. ...Psalm 34:88 O taste and SEE that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusts in Him. ...2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has SHONE in our hearts to give the LIGHT of the knowledge of the GLORY of God in the FACE OF JESUS CHRIST.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget