The Fire Crackling by Tammy Lang Jensen

You are pregnant with a thing, and the thing is the word of God, the ancient scrolls, the ancient warrior ways.

The Fire Crackling by Tammy Lang Jensen
Do you feel the fire crackling in your belly. That is a word I planted in you long ago. Waiting for its appointed time to come forth. 

You are pregnant with a thing, and the thing is the word of God, the ancient scrolls, the ancient warrior ways.

Do you discern a thing, do you hear a thing, do you have visions of things to come. This is all my doing, and at my hand. I have anointed and appointed you for a time such as this. I have raised you up with a battle cry. I have beat on the drums for your heart, I have blown on the shofar for your soul. The Lord your God is among you; he is mighty to save. He will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you with his love; the Lord your God sings over you (Zephaniah 3:17). The Lord’s heart makes melody for you, he is jealous for you.

For you shall not worship any other God, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God--(Exodus 34:14). Jealous for your time, tears, love and adoration. You have taken account of my wanderings; put my tears in your bottle. Are they not in your book? (Psalm 56:8). He who overcomes will be clothed in white garments. And I will never blot out his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before my Father and before His angels (Revelation 3:5). Don’t you want your name to be the Lord‘s confession.

What will the Lord confess over you, what will He sing over you; Love, redemption, forgiveness, mercy. But with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you (Matthew 7:2). Measure wisely, not with contempt. Let compassion be the ruling factor of your heart and let the Lord be the ruling factor of your flesh. So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh (Galatians 5:16)....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget