The Refreshing by Deborah Waldron Fry

My Goodness is OVERFLOWING to you. He who is the Dawn has come from on high. And I will refresh the weary soul and replenish all who are weak. My going forth is as sure as the sun rising in the morning.

The Refreshing by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved sisters and brothers. Today I heard from the Holy Spirit upon waking up," REFRESHING 2.0". Being of the older generation, had to look up what the 2.0 meant. :D
"Beloved. 

There is a refreshing coming to My Body that is unprecendented. The hardships you have endured are about to be forgotten in the Tidal Wave of GLORY that is coming upon you. The LATTER RAIN shall be much greater than the former.

I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wondrously with you. You shall never again be put to shame, My Child. My Goodness is OVERFLOWING to you. He who is the Dawn has come from on high. And I will refresh the weary soul and replenish all who are weak. My going forth is as sure as the sun rising in the morning.

I am coming to you like RAIN, flooding your weary soul with JOY and STRENGTH. Miracles shall flow as never before. SUDDENLY, as certain as the Dawn, My Anointing is breaking every yoke! The Sun of Righteousness is rising with HEALING in His wings, and you will go out and leap like calves from the stall. And you will trample the wicked ones, Beloved, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on this day I have prepared,” says the LORD of Hosts."

2.0(Adjective)A second major version of something or, figuratively, of someone. Used to denote a superior or more advanced version of an original
...Luke 1:78 because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the Dawn will visit us from on high
...Jeremiah 31:25 For I will refresh the weary soul and replenish all who are weak.

...Hosea 6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: His going forth is prepared as the morning; and He shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.
Notice the 2's in the following verses :D 2.0!!!!!

...Malachi 4:2 But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in His wings, and you will go out and leap like calves from the stall.

...Acts 2:2 And suddenly there came from heaven a sound like a mighty rushing wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting.

...Joel 2:23 Be glad, O children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God, for He has given the early rain for your vindication;

He has poured down for you abundant rain, the early and the latter rain, as before. 24 The threshing floors shall be full of grain;the vats shall overflow with wine and oil.25 I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter,my great army, which I sent among you.26 You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God,who has dealt wondrously with you. And my people shall never again be put to shame.
Artwork by Melani Pyke

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget