My Lions by Deborah Waldron Fry

You are My LIONS of MAJESTY born and brought forth for such a time as this. In you resides the Royal Power of the King.

My Lions by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am releasing My Lions! There is a LION Who lives in you. And I have made you as bold as a lion, My Child. 

You are My LIONS of MAJESTY born and brought forth for such a time as this. In you resides the Royal Power of the King.

At one time, the devil released lions against My Children. The phrase "Release the lions," brought about fear, death and destruction. The enemy sought to kill, steal and destroy. But I have turned the tables, My Child. The Lamb is a Lion. I am releasing MY LIONS into the kingdom of darkness. You shall ROAR against all the wiles of the enemy.

You shall roar with My Voice and the enemy shall run in terror. The phrase "Release the Lions" shall bring TERROR into the enemy's camp. I have defeated the enemy of your soul. He is but a toothless lion, an imposter of all that is Holy. Though he masquerades as a "lion", I shall give you discernment and sharp eyes and ears.

You shall shut his mouth, My Child by the Spirit dwelling within you! By My Spirit, you shall cast down everything that exalts itself against that Lion in you. And you shall be victorious, Dear One. Rise up, Beloved. The Lion of Judah is roaring. The devil shall be your food and your prey and through Me, even the captives of the mighty shall be taken, and the prey of the tyrant be rescued, for I will contend with those who contend with you, and I will save your children. Then all flesh shall know that I am the Lord your Savior, and your Redeemer.

maj·es·ty: 1. impressive stateliness, dignity, and beauty 2. royal power.

....Hebrews 11:33 who by faith conquered kingdoms, performed acts of righteousness, obtained promises, shut the mouths of lions.

...Psalm 91:13 You will tread upon the lion and cobra, the young lion and the serpent you will trample down.

...Revelation 5:5 and one of the elders said to me, "Stop weeping; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has overcome so as to open the book and its seven seals."

...Isaiah 49: 24Can the prey be taken from the mighty, or the captives of a tyrant be rescued? 25For thus says the Lord:“Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken, and the prey of the tyrant be rescued, for I will contend with those who contend with you,and I will save your children.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget