Wisdom by John Hagee

Your wisdom, Lord, is more precious than rubies and better than fine gold, and nothing I desire can compare with it.

Wisdom by John Hagee
James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.


When I find wisdom, I find life and receive favor from the Lord!

My life is blessed because I walk in the skillful wisdom of God which He has stored away for the righteous. Because I continuously seek wisdom, I understand the reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of my God. When I find wisdom, I find life and receive favor from the Lord. Wisdom comes from God, and He gives it to me freely when I ask for it. I call on Him, and He answers me and shows me great and mighty things that I did not know. Your wisdom, Lord, is more precious than rubies and better than fine gold, and nothing I desire can compare with it.

The wisdom of God brings me great blessings. It brings me long life, riches, honor and peace. As I walk in wisdom, it keeps, defends and protects me. Because I love wisdom, it guards me. Wisdom brings honor and promotes me.

By the grace of God and the wisdom He has given me, my character is pure, peace loving, considerate and gentle. I am willing to yield to reason. I am full of compassion and good fruit. My thoughts and words are sincere, straightforward, impartial and free from doubt.

Today's Bible Reading
Old Testament

Daniel 11:1-34

New Testament

1 John 3:7-24

Psalms & Proverbs

Psalms 122:1-9

Proverbs 29:1

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget