A Boxing Ring with Satan by Tammy Lang Jensen

He came over, brush me off and asked me if I was ready to go another round. I could tell by the question that I could choose to not get back in the ring with the enemy.

A Boxing Ring with Satan by Tammy Lang Jensen
So I saw vision of myself in a boxing ring with Satan. He kept outmaneuvering me, and the next thing I knew I was facedown on the mat.

I looked over to the side and Jesus was standing outside the ring. I immediately got the sense he was my coach. He came over, brush me off and asked me if I was ready to go another round. I could tell by the question that I could choose to not get back in the ring with the enemy.

The Lord would forgive me, and I could go on and live a mediocre life never realizing my full potential. But if I did get back in the ring and fight the good fight of faith, the Lord would be with me every step of the way. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28). God makes known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, My purpose will stand and I will do all that I please. From the east I summon a bird of prey, from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose.

What I have said, that I will bring about; what I have planned, that I will do (Isaiah 46:10-11). All the promises and plans that I have placed in your heart. I will be faithful to perform them, if you will be faithful to fight. Don’t back down and don’t give up, you are closer than you think. Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations (Jeremiah 1:5).

If I have placed a promise in your heart, believe me and do not doubt. If I had brought a man or woman into your life, trust me to nurture that relationship, trust me to keep your marriage safe. Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans. God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? (Numbers 23:19). I will cause you to be a well watered garden, a wellspring of life springing up in barren places. I will continually wash you in the water of my word, so your mind is constantly being renewed.

I am well pleased with your progress, but now is not the time to shrink back. But now is the time to boldly declare, I am a servant of the most high God. Those who walk with me, never walk alone. Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God‘s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect (Romans 12:2).

You have been in Boot Camp for warriors. And the time of your completion is drawing near. Blessed be the Lord, my rock who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle (Psalm 144:1). There is a clarion call going out, Remnant arise....Remnant arise....The Battle Is At Hand!!!!

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget