My Throne of Grace by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Hear the heartbeat of the River of Life flowing from My throne of Grace.

My Throne of Grace by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Hear the heartbeat of the River of Life flowing from My throne of Grace. 

There is a wonderful breaking free of the bondages of this earth.

It is the glorious rhythm of a rushing River, refusing to be held back by the strongholds that the enemy has attempted to build up against My Anointed Ones.

It is overriding the natural laws of man and the barriers of the enemy and gushing forth to rehabilitate and refresh My Beloved Warrior Bride. It is bringing glorious liberty to those once bound by the chains of the enemy.

You and I are One, My Beloved. There is a Convergence. You are joined with the infinitely Greater One. The I AM. Come, be caught up in the Living Waters of My Spirit. Breathe once again, My Love. Come with abandonment. Be ye filled with the Holy Spirit. Let My Voice be the only one you hear in this moment. Rejoice, Dear One, for you are always in my Perpetual Embrace. In Me, you are a well watered garden, And like a spring of water whose waters shall not fail. Wave after wave of Grace breaking you free, power to overcome!!!!
Converge: to move toward one point and join together : to come together; to come together and have one interest, purpose, or goal

...Psalms 107:9 For He has satisfied the thirsty soul, And the hungry soul He has filled with what is good.
...Isaiah 58:11 And the LORD will continually guide you, And satisfy your desire in scorched places, And give strength to your bones; And you will be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water whose waters do not fail.


...John 14:20 In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
...Psalm 46:4 There is a river, the streams whereof make glad the city of our God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. 5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

...Revelation 22:1 Then the angel showed me the River of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb
amazing painting by Ricardo Colon

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget