A Stone of Stumbling by Tammy Lang Jensen

It was at that point he reached in and removed a couple of stones tossing them into the water.

A Stone of Stumbling by Tammy Lang Jensen
The Lord showed me a vision of river stones and pebbles that totally covered the ground. I then saw his hand move them around. 

He then asked me, “What has really changed by simply changing the position of the stones?” It was at that point he reached in and removed a couple of stones tossing them into the water.

Then again he asked, now what has changed? Before I could answer he shared with me how now things could grow where the stones had been removed. He also pointed out that when he tossed them in the water, that the ripples they cause went out and touched everything. A stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense. They stumble because they disobey the word, as they were destined to do (1 Peter 2:8). The stone that the builders rejected has now become the corner stone (Psalm 118:22). Great wisdom is called for when building the inner temple. On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand.

How will you know what to keep and what to throw away without the Lord’s guidance. I go ahead of you, and I make your crooked path straight, and your rough places smooth. The Lord says, I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you (Psalm 32:8). I will keep you under my righteous right hand and hide you in the cleft of the rock. No evil shall befall you and no pestilence come near your dwelling place. I will never leave you or forsake you, my love endures forever.

I will speak to you of the right course of action, and then help you complete it. I will place on his shoulder the key of the house of David; what he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open (Isaiah 22:22). I will give you blueprints and strategies to effectively use the Keys to the kingdom of heaven. And then I will hold you accountable to carry your mantle with integrity. The priests and prophets I am raising in this season will not waver from their first love. They will keep the first things first, and know how to prioritize.

These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8 I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. 13 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the church (Revelation 3:7-13). This is the day the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget