You are My Warrior by Deborah Waldron Fry

I came to declare to the devil that the gates of hell shall not prevail against My called out one.

Beloved. You are My Warrior at the Gate. I came to declare to the devil that the gates of hell shall not prevail against My called out one. 

I have declared that you shall be the victor over all the powers of darkness.

I have given you My Authority and Holy Spirit power over all the power of the enemy through the Cross. See My Glorious Shining Sword in your hand.

There is none like it, Dear One. The devil has nothing to defend himself with when you come to him in the name of the Lord. You are the Keeper of the Gate of yourself and of your house. You are clothed in My Armor of Light. Nothing shall creep by you, nothing shall overwhelm you, nothing shall by any means harm you when your stance is one of FAITH and your words are Mine. For I AM is your Shield and Helper and your Glorious Sword!

You shall cut off his head which is his authority in your life and those you pray because I am He who holds ALL authority. So do not fear, Brave One. Stand strong and courageous, Mighty Warrior, for Yahweh is with you! Your enemies will cower before you, and you will tread on their heights. Thus shall you say to the enemy,"I AM HAS SENT ME UNTO YOU" and every gate of the enemy shall fall down before you and you shall cut off his head!

Cut off his head: Cut off his authority and influence
I AM: Yahweh: Yeshua, Jesus, The Almighty God, Who was and is and is to come, our Abba Father

...Deuteronomy 33:29 Blessed are you, Israel! Who is like you, a people saved by the LORD?(Yahweh) He is your shield and helper and your glorious sword. Your enemies will cower before you, and you will tread on their heights."

...Exodus 3:14And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, "I AM hath sent me unto you."

...Revelation 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, who is and was and is to come— the Almighty." (Jesus speaking)

...Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto you, That you are Peter (Strong's Greek 4074: Peter, a Greek name meaning rock), and upon this rock (Strong's Greek 4073: A rock. Feminine, the church, the Bride of Christ; Feminine of the same as Petros; a rock) I will build my church(1577 ekklēsía "out from and to" and 2564 /kaléō, "to call") properly, people called out from the world and to God, the outcome being the Church (the mystical body of Christ) the (total) body of believers whom God calls out from the world and into His eternal kingdom.[The English word "church" comes from the Greek word kyriakos, "belonging to the Lord" (kyrios). 1577 /ekklēsía ("church") is the root of the terms "ecclesiology" and "ecclesiastical."]

And the GATES OF HELL SHALL shall not prevail against it.
Luke 10:19

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget