Across A Third of The Globe by Tammy Lang Jensen

There was a blinding light emitting from the fissure . I then heard the Lord proclaim, Those with eyes to see, let them see. And those with ears to hear, let them hear.

Across A Third of The Globe by Tammy Lang Jensen
I saw the Lord descend out of the heavens and step onto the earth. As he did so, I saw the earth crack and a great fissure go across a third of the globe. 

There was a blinding light emitting from the fissure . I then heard the Lord proclaim, Those with eyes to see, let them see. And those with ears to hear, let them hear.

This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord. In the days ahead, no weapon turned against you shall prosper, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me. I, the Lord, have spoken! (Isaiah 54:17). I then saw as the earth quaked, a tidal wave, a great tsunami of water crash into shorelines and take down pagan altars and destroy idols. I then saw many carvings, rocks and idols being destroyed in Hawaii, that have been touted as culture.

The Lord said,”Make no mistake, these are doctrines of demons.” The Lord said, I am taking down wicked principalities, and stirring REVIVAL WELLS FULL OF FIRE! My mercy and grace are without compare, but my sword of justice can no longer be held back. For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the Gospel of God? (1 Peter 4:17). Your word is the essence of truth and every one of your righteous judgments endures forever (Psalm 119:160). As the water receded, I saw the Lord extend his hand and drive it deep into the sand; unearthing hidden relics. As he made a fist they turned to dust within his hand.

He knows our frame; he is mindful that we are dust (Psalm 103:14). I then heard an angel in the distance proclaim, “Hallelujah, hallelujah, glory to the lamb of God!” That at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:10-11). Jesus will have his way on this earth.

The question is: Will you be found on the winning side or the losing side? The answer has eternal consequences. This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live (Deuteronomy 30:19). I am beckoning you to the banqueting table, “Will you come?”....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget