My Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry

You are being transformed daily from glory to greater glory by My Spirit who QUICKENS your mortal body.

My Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am tuning your spirit to be in perfect sync with My Spirit.

There have been some things that have dampened your spirit, and I am now tweaking, aligning, adjusting and righting those things which have tried to pull you off course.

I am adjusting your frequency to be in perfect tune with My Spirit. Your very DNA is changed at your new birth. You are being transformed daily from glory to greater glory by My Spirit who QUICKENS your mortal body.

When you speak My Word, it will be as if I am speaking it, My Child. You will resonate with My Sound. Wherever you go, My Presence in you shall cause the very molecules around you to react with vibrational energy, MY dunamis power. This is not new age, but this is the Ancient of Days who has created you. Those things that need aligning shall come together by My Spirit. The devil and his minions shall bow their knee to Me and My Word resonating within you.

Do not allow your circumstances to dampen your spirit, Dear One. Do not quench the Holy Spirit, who is your Comforter and Teacher. Let no man nor devil steal your joy, for it is MY JOY within you that is your strength. DOUBT and FEAR quench the Spirit, My Love. So DO NOT speak DEFEAT, Beloved, but instead, roar VICTORY. I am faithful, I have called you, and I will do that which I have promised. Not by might, not by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts.

Resonance:1.the quality in a sound of being deep, full, and reverberating.2 the reinforcement or prolongation of sound by the synchronous vibration of a neighboring object. However, sometimes there are losses from cycle to cycle, called DAMPING.

... John 17:21 I pray that they will all be one, just as You and I are one—as You are in Me, Father, and I am in You. And may they be in Us so that the world will believe You sent Me.

...1 Thessalonians 5:16 Rejoice evermore. 17 Pray without ceasing. 18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 19 QUENCH (DAMPEN) NOT THE SPIRIT 20 Despise not prophesying. 21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil. 23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 FAITHFUL IS HE THAT CALLS YOU, WHO ALSO WILL DO IT.
amazing artwork by Anne Cameron Cutri

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget